Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heiken ashi in separate window

Hi,

i was not so sure where to posting this message, so sorry if the section is not adequate.

I'm new of ninja trader environment and i was wondering if there is a way in order to see concurrently the normal price chart and the heiken ashi in separate window. Please see the image attached.

When i plot the indicator and choose to move it in new panel window, the price on chart disappear. I know this is normal but i hope it can be done like i wish. Is it possible?

thanks in advance

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cattura3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	900778

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

This is not something which could be done with the HeikenAshi indicator which is included with NinjaTrader by default however you could achieve your goal through custom programming. If you are not a programmer yourself any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link could code this project at your direction: http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners....pt-Consultants
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

This is not something which could be done with the HeikenAshi indicator which is included with NinjaTrader by default however you could achieve your goal through custom programming. If you are not a programmer yourself any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link could code this project at your direction: http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners....pt-Consultants
      thanks.

i don't have the ninja script editor. Is it because i have the free edition?

Comment

Hello,

So that I can investigate, please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com with a link to this forum thread and a copy of your license key. (Help > License Key)
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by thefxpros View Post
          thanks.

i don't have the ninja script editor. Is it because i have the free edition?

Just send me a private message and I will send you a Heikin Ashi indicator, which allows to plot the Heikin Ashi bars on a separate panel. The Heikin Ashi bars can be set up according to two different formulae, and they can be smoothed with about 30 different moving averages. You can also download the indicator here (membership required).

The best futures trading community on the planet: futures trading, market news, trading charts, trading platforms, trading strategies
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
            Just send me a private message and I will send you a Heikin Ashi indicator, which allows to plot the Heikin Ashi bars on a separate panel. The Heikin Ashi bars can be set up according to two different formulae, and they can be smoothed with about 30 different moving averages. You can also download the indicator here (membership required).

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/downl...load.html?view

thank u very much Harry but i have just bought the BigMike forum elite membership this morning, so i solved my problem.

thanks again for your kindness.

bye

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Haiasi, Today, 06:53 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
            1 response