Can't change drawing properties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't change drawing properties

For some reason I can no longer change the properties on any of my drawings? For example, whenever I draw a fib, I can click on the anchor line & then right click to bring up the box with "properties", but whenever I click on it nothing happens? It's the same with all drawings. Any suggestions?

Hello MFinMO,

Thank you for your post.

If a new workspace was created (File > Workspaces > New Workspace) do you encounter the same behavior here?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, I just tried that. Same thing

Comment

Hello MFinMO,

Could it be you recently installed a new version of NinjaTrader, while NinjaTrader was still running? If so, please perform an uninstall/re-install of NinjaTrader.

You will save all settings and data. All settings and data are located at (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7 which is unaffected when you uninstall NinjaTrader via the Control Panel.

Please uninstall NinjaTrader 7 via the Windows Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs (XP), Programs and Features (Vista and later).

Subsequently, clear your browser cache and download and install version 7.0.1000.21 from the link below.

If the issue remains, please send me the log and trace files. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach them in the email and send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, Can't change drawing properties' in the subject header.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20140124 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20140124 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason,
          I'll give that a shot after the market closes today.

Comment

I had a break so I tried your suggestion and that worked. Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post XXtrader  
            Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Waxavi