Problems with Continuum - Login failed: Invalid User or Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Continuum - Login failed: Invalid User or Password

It's been an extremely rough start for my new account at Mirus Futures. I signed up just as the Zen-Fire debacle blew up in their face, and now, I'm having problems with my new Continuum connection.

Now, I have to admit, Mirus Support has done a decent job so far. This morning, a support rep from Mirus launched a remote connect to my working laptop, using TeamViewer, to help me set up my Continuum connection. Now, it's worth mentioning that I actually did read the instructions: I followed NinjaTrader's instructions, reset my instruments, confirmed my NT7 was at version 7, and we deleted and re-created and deleted and re-created the Continuum connection in NT for what seemed like a dozen times ... until it worked. Mysteriously, but consistently. I've been using the connection all day; it seems solid so far.

The problem is, I need to create a Continuum connection on my planned Trading PC. My laptop is a Mac, and I develop strategies in NinjaTrader using Parallels. But when I turn the key on my live trading, I want the strategy running on a dedicated PC, that's only running NinjaTrader, and has a physical Ethernet connection.

And naturally, after following all the same instructions that I followed on my laptop ... I can't create a working Continuum connection on my PC. I know I'm using the correct credentials. The connection on my laptop is turned off. But whenever I attempt to connect to Continuum on my PC, I received the message .... "Login failed: Invalid User or Password".

Has anyone else seen this? Is there any meaningful debugging information in a log file, or the trace folder?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com with a link to this forum thread and a copy of your Config file so that I can try the connection here.

The Config file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 folder.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post love2code2trade  
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes