AMP / Rithmic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMP / Rithmic

Does AMP / Rithmic work with the free license Ninja?
    I would like to change because of Eurex but right now I'm running Ninja direct and will be for a few more months until my trading picks up again.

Thanks.

Hello Adelino Brito,

The Direct Edition Key available with AMP is for use with CQG only and not available for Rithmic. You may absolutely use the free simulated license key to connect with Rithmic until you are ready to begin trading live in a few months. If you have misplaced your free simulated key, please send a note to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and we will be more than happy to resend it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_James View Post
      Hello Adelino Brito,

The Direct Edition Key available with AMP is for use with CQG only and not available for Rithmic. You may absolutely use the free simulated license key to connect with Rithmic until you are ready to begin trading live in a few months. If you have misplaced your free simulated key, please send a note to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and we will be more than happy to resend it to you.
      I didn't realize that. So even though AMP offers Rithmic it's only for the Standard Edition?

Also I sent an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com to obtain a live key for the Direct Edition at AMP with the CQG feed, but haven't heard back yet. Thanks.

Comment

Just wondering how long it might take to obtain my direct license live key from NT. I sent an email about this earlier, about an hour ago. And filled out the form here http://www.ninjatrader.com/LP/Direct...ration-CQG.php a few minutes ago. Not pushing. Just curious if I'll be able to trade today. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Hello bce111,

Thank you for your post.

You are correct - the Direct Edition of NinjaTrader offered by AMP is for use with CQG only. You will not be able to use this Direct Edition license with the Rithmic connection - to connect to and trade from that live account, you will need to purchase the Standard Edition of NinjaTrader. More information on purchase and lease options for the Standard Edition of NinjaTrader is available at the following link:

Regarding your Direct Edition license key, please send an email to sales [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we can investigate this further.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.
          Tyler G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_TylerG View Post
            Hello bce111,

Thank you for your post.

You are correct - the Direct Edition of NinjaTrader offered by AMP is for use with CQG only. You will not be able to use this Direct Edition license with the Rithmic connection - to connect to and trade from that live account, you will need to purchase the Standard Edition of NinjaTrader. More information on purchase and lease options for the Standard Edition of NinjaTrader is available at the following link:

Regarding your Direct Edition license key, please send an email to sales [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we can investigate this further.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.
            Thanks, Tyler. I'm going to just use the CQG feed. Waiting to hear back from sales on this. They gave me my old Mirus/Zen-Fire license key which of course won't work for AMP/CQG.
            Last edited by bce111; 01-27-2014, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Got it up and running and everything seems okay. I'll let you know if I have any problems. Thanks for your help.

It's been almost a month since I could trade. Too long. Onward and upward (unless I'm shorting of course )

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post f.saeidi  
              Started by TradeForge, 04-19-2024, 02:09 AM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post TradeForge