Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay problems

Hi everyone

I've always had some weird things happen when I try to use Market Replay - it may well be just my own installation.

(Just to add the I'll only be renewing my Kinetick real-time feed next week. For the moment, I'm relying on historical data already accumulated.)

Please open the attached image.

Firstly, the 'To' date is '30/11/2099', which I can't imagine is the date that's meant to appear. OK, so I can then select the date for 'Today'. I then try to go back a few months back before September 2013 to when I last had any data.

The trouble is - and please refer to the lower image - that sometimes (because sometimes there's no problem), once I've clicked on either the back or forward arrows to choose a new month, the calendar icon just continues to cycle thru the months without stopping (which is how it got to 'November 2017' without my asking it to!).

Moreover, when this happens, the calendar icon just stays on the screen, can't be made to disappear and can't be dragged, unlike the main Replay control.

I've had this problem over the two years I've used NT but I've finally decided to try to deal with it.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for the detailed inquiry.

I'm not aware of anything that would cause this unusual behavior.

If this is something you've seen for 2 years and can reproduce sometimes, I think it would be best if we could log into your PC to see what might be causing this behavior.

Please send us an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your phone number a good time you can be reached between 8:30am and 6:00PM US Eastern, Monday through Friday.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Thanks very much, Matthew. I'll email you as requested.

Comment

This issue was resolved by deleting an erroneous folder which was named as 2099 date
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin  
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes