Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mirus Continuum Login failed!

Hi
    I have switched over to Dorman from RCG.
    I have just been through the process of configuration as per the instructions on ninja trader site. All went well thanks to the simple step by step instructions supplied by ninja trader until I tried to log in.

When I tried to log in the first and second time I got the following error message.

Login failed : Failed to receive login message response from SecBuf.

The third and fouth attempt get the following different message.

Login failed : Failed to receive line time update response from data server during login.

When I tried to log in the fifth time (I am a persistent type ) - It straight away said on the bottom left hand side in a red box : Connection lost - Continuum.

Please can someone kindly help me to connect successfully Today, tomorrow and forever

I have lost one whole month like so many others on this great Forum who have been dealing with the fallout of mirus / zenfire!

Thank you.

Hello Magten,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com and refer to this post. Include with this email your Log and Trace file.
    Also put in the subject header 'For Vince'.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
    • The log file will be named "log.20130130.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
    • The trace file will be named "trace.20140130.txt"
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Vince
      Thank you for getting back so quick.
      I appreciate the effort you and your colleagues at ninja trader make to help the ninjatrader users. James actually responded at the same time to another follow on issue so in the end he sorted it out for me. Your support team is excellent and one of the major reasons I plan to buy a lifetime licence in the coming months.

Thank you.

Comment

ongoing issue

I seem to have another issue relating to the connection.
        It keeps disconnecting every few minutes!
        I have copied the latest log from this morning I will paste it below just so you can see what I am talking about. Please can you advise me on what I should do.
        Thank you.

Date Category Message
        2014/01/31 07:23 Connection Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server established.
        2014/01/31 07:23 Default Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
        2014/01/31 07:21 Connection Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server established.
        2014/01/31 07:21 Default Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
        2014/01/31 07:14 Connection Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server established.
        2014/01/31 07:14 Default Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
        2014/01/31 07:09 Connection Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server established.
        2014/01/31 07:09 Default Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
        2014/01/31 07:08 Connection Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server established.
        2014/01/31 07:07 Default Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
        2014/01/31 07:06 Connection Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server established.
        2014/01/31 07:06 Default Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
        2014/01/31 06:29 Connection Continuum: Primary connection=ConnectionLost Price feed=ConnectionLost

Comment

Hello Magten,

Can you please send your entire log and trace for today to support so we can see if anything else is listed as well.

Please refer to this post again.
          Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Same Prob

I also had the "login failed: Failed to receive LineTimeUpdate response from DataServer during logon" with Continuum

Resetting Ninja and/or the PC didn't help. Interestingly it worked on a notebook sitting next to the PC no problems every time (so not a Server problem)

I uninstalled Ninja, removed the cache / files and re-installed. It worked first time and also every time. I hadn't read this post but will do more investigation before just torching the installation next time

Cheers

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
            Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
            25 responses
            0 likes