Can't get drop down window on ATM Strategy to Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get drop down window on ATM Strategy to Work

I am connected to AMP Live, I have 'Connected to Zen Fire' showing, I have the Static Super DOM up and running with the ES. The ladder is correctly displaying the Buy, Price and Sell numbers for the ES.
    However, when I try to customise the ATM Strategy, the drop down window will not work. Help please

Hi,

You most likely have a license for the Direct Edition. With this license you can't submit orders with an ATM Strategy.

Please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com with your license and put in the subject 'For Vince'. I will then send you a Sim license that will allow you to select the ATM strategy.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What is direct connection, I just went live and have the same problem, does this mean i need to purchase ninja from ninja, I am using amp futures and am totally unimpressed it doesnt work. I am sure it is on their end. Can i use strategies then, with this direct one??

Please help

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by timmyb View Post
        What is direct connection, I just went live and have the same problem, does this mean i need to purchase ninja from ninja, I am using amp futures and am totally unimpressed it doesnt work. I am sure it is on their end. Can i use strategies then, with this direct one??

Please help

Tim
        Hi Tim,

Unfortunately strategies are also disabled within the Direct Edition. You will need to purchase the full version of NinjaTrader to access these features.

You can find a listing of our subscription prices here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/subscribe_trading_platform.htm

Comment

I just think its great you offer a free version.
          It seems there just needs to be a bit of education for people receiving a free licence that it is a free one and its limitations (I just assumed I would be billed for Ninja Trader monthly by my new broker as I did for another trading platform with a previous broker)

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion and enjoy your weekend.
            JessicaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I assumed the same thing also about the monthly billing, but unofortunately after 3 emails i havent received one back telling me to buy direct from ninja or from AMP futures. I also personallt would rather pay 60 a month but have it monthly then pay the 3 months up front. After getting account funded ect sounds silly but this monthly not monthly pre pay 3 months etc is driving me insane. I hope my broker just responds with what to do. otherwise i will go the direct ninja route

Comment

You must purchase NinjaTrader directly from the NinjaTrader website.
                RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Global futures said they would charge 60 a month and have it taken out of trading account monthly, just for added info anyway, and Amp did tell me the same thing, Just havent heard back after i chose them for a broker.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                  6 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post alifarahani  
                  Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH