Collapse

Login-Failure - due to Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's almost eight hours later, service still not available, no answer and no information about it, neither from NinjaTrader nor from Vision nor from Rithmic - service just "out of order". Only difference: in the morning Ninja hung during connection, now there's a stupid error window "Login failed: check your internet connection" popping up.

I do start thinking about leaving the whole Ninja/Vision-team (Vision/Rithmic was recommend by NinjaTrader!); this is getting sooo unprofessional lately!

Comment

Hello RonnyKeller,

a) Is there in general a time-window over the weekend's when Nina's datafeed, which is supposed to provide the historical data for Rithmic connections, usually is not available?

After market hours many servers undergo maintenance Friday evening and Saturday when the Market is closed which can cause you to not be able to login. If the Historical Data Servers are down you still should be able to connect to you VIsion/Rithmic account but the "Reload Historical Data" option may be grey out. With that said, I do not have any reports of that being the case this weekend.

It is possible that Rithmic's server were in maintenance this weekend. You may want to contact your broker to confirm this.

I have tested this out on my side and you should be able to connect now as their servers are up.

b) Do you know about any regular shutdown-plans of the Rithmic datafeed over the weekend's?

I do not know of any plans, but I usually see maintenance happen a few hours after all of the Market Close on Friday on many different servers.

c) Do you happen to know about a regular shutdown at Vision's, since Ninja is working and recommending Vision for so many years?

I am not aware of any regular shutdowns of this no.
      JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by ZenCortexReal, Today, 08:54 AM
      0 responses
      1 view