Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

embarrassed: Ninja won't select GC futures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

embarrassed: Ninja won't select GC futures?

Hi fellow NTraders!

I'm not sure what's going on.. I've just fired up Ninja Trader for the first time since the holidays.

Of course ES futures were stuck on December ( ES 12-13 ) so I had to close them and manually make new charts from scratch.

Then, I went to do the same with GC but ran into a glaring issue; when trying to select GC from the instrument search within the Data Series window, double-clicking the instrument causes the window to disappear, but it will not show up in my Data Series window!

So basically I double click "GC - Gold Comex Futures"... the window disappears, but my data series is still blank!
    I've also tried typing in "GC 04-14" with varying months, and it will just do nothing, won't give me an error or anything. Hitting "New" does nothing.

Did something change over the holidays?
    I'm with Interactive Brokers by the way.

Hello jorxster,

Can you please try the following. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager, type GC in the Name field and hit Search. Highlight the GC and click the arrow pointing to the left. Click OK in the Instrument Manager.

Create a new chart and double click the GC from your Default instrument list. Do you now see it added in the lower box?

If the issue remains, please perform a partial uninstall/reinstall of NinjaTrader.

You will save all settings and data. All settings and data are located at (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7 which is unaffected when you uninstall NinjaTrader via the Control Panel.

Please uninstall NinjaTrader 7 via the Windows Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs (XP), Programs and Features (Vista and later).

Subsequently, clear your browser cache and download and install version 7.0.1000.21 from the link below.

Let me know if this will not work for you.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post helpwanted  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes