Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Alerts attached instrument

Hi,

I know similar questions have been asked before, but I still can't figure out how to set a price alert for an instrument?

By that I mean one that is attached to the instrument, not a chart or market analyzer window, and I will be notified of the alert no matter what instrument I happen to be looking at at the time.

Is this possible? If not, when will this feature be implemented? It's a very common and basic requirement.

Thanks.

Originally posted by dcobbold123 View Post
    Hi,

I know similar questions have been asked before, but I still can't figure out how to set a price alert for an instrument?

By that I mean one that is attached to the instrument, not a chart or market analyzer window, and I will be notified of the alert no matter what instrument I happen to be looking at at the time.

Is this possible? If not, when will this feature be implemented? It's a very common and basic requirement.

Thanks.
    Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately this is not directly supported. I will forward your suggestion on to our development team for possible implementation in a future release of NinjaTrader.

Comment

Hello,

I bet many of us would love to see a two-click solution to this finally being implemented. Similar requests are nearly 3 years old, but nothing done as yet...

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4389

Again, another example that proves that you can use NT to send a rocket to the moon but not to do the simplest of tasks a trader requires...?

Stopped

Comment

Thanks for your feedback. As you probably know we have NT7 in beta for quite a while. Thus, our priority is getting that beta stable to finally publish a release. Any features/improvements etc. are on the back burner for now. However, we will revisit the list of suggestions after NT7 is out of beta phase.

Thanks for your understanding.
        DierkNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Understood, thanks for the explanation and good luck with the final touches to NT 7.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by AlyssaLindsey, Today, 09:02 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post AlyssaLindsey  
          Started by SteveAU, Today, 08:35 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes