Market Analyzer should not recalculate unnecessarily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer should not recalculate unnecessarily

One good thing in Market Analyzer is that you can turn Row Filter on and off without causing anything other than display of fewer or more rows, sorted appropriately -- no reloading data and no recalculating. That is good. Nothing but resorting is needed.

One very bad thing is that simply changing a filter for one column does cause reloading the data for that Market Analyzer. That is very bad because it can take a long time (tens of minutes). In fact, just as for turning Row Filter on/off nothing is needed other than to redo the filtering and sorting -- much, much faster.

This is non-trivial. The ability to change filters and have the result be essentially instant would make Market Analyzer FAR more useful that the way it is now.

--EV
    Last edited by ETFVoyageur; 02-06-2014, 03:04 PM.

Thank you for your input regarding enhancing NinjaTrader; I've submitted your request to development and will provide you with a tracking ID as soon as that is available.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I have submitted your suggestion to our development team with the unique tracking ID # 2736.

Comment

I have seen so many tracking IDs been created. When is the plan to release (beta atleast) for the next version NT.

What stages of development are we in currently. It would be worth while to know that since we are all investing huge amount of time to learn this software without knowing the future roadmap of the software which terribly needs lots of features

Comment

We do not have an ETA for the beta release at this time, but if you email me at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com I'll gladly put your email on a list to be notified once this is announced.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by George21, Today, 10:07 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post George21  
          Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes