Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew Pichfork and Gann Fan NT 6.5 Beta 10

Hi To all Ninjas!

Is there a way to configure Andrew pitchfork to do not change angles? I mean I need it to draw angles in the same angle as the point 1 and 2. I n reality I need it to draw a trend lines with fibs extension on between two points and a high 3 point. This is for channels. I have been trying with Andrew’s pitchfork but change the angle and do not give accurate readings.

Also the Gann fan does not work, is there any settings?

Thank you for all!

Hi Pipqueen,

I am not sure I follow what you are trying to do with the Andrew's Pitchfork. Would you mind providing a simple screenshot or drawing of what you want?

What aspect of the Gann fan does not work for you? This tool is just a simple click and it creates the fan for you.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Gann not open on NT6.5 Beta 10 and Picture of Andrews Pichtfork

HI Josh!

Good Morning!
      Thank you so much for answering. The Gann Fan does not open , on NT 6.0 works well it is great. Here are the 2 screen shots for you.
      Would be so nice if it is possible to use Andrews picfork to draw correctly.

Thank you for all!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Pipqueen; 03-20-2008, 03:15 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Comment

Hi Pipqueen !

Gann Fan:
        In Gann Fan properties, you can adjust the ratio 'points per bar'. Right now the default is 0.05. If you set the value to 0.0005, the Gann Fan looks better. You might consider saving as default afterwards.

Andrews Pitchfork:
        As far as i've checked, our implementation hits the behaviour we wanted to have. Do you have a reference (html, pic, doc) for your proposal ?

Thanks for your feedback,
        Christian
        ChristianSenior Software Developer

Comment

Hi Pipqueen !

Gann Fan:
          We modified our implementation of Gann Fan, so a new Gann Fan has 'points per bar' default settings, depending on the instrument.

Pitchfork:
          Unfortunately the idea of a 'Fibonacci channel' is not supported. We added this to the list of our future considerations. Nevertheless you have the possibility to alter the first anchor point to get the channel you want. Use copy/paste and move the pasted fork, and move the first anchor of the copied fork to get this.

Kind regards,
          Christian
          ChristianSenior Software Developer

Comment

Hi Christian!
            Just want to let you know that I was able to draw it and change the angle!

Thank you!

Gann Fan:
            We modified our implementation of Gann Fan, so a new Gann Fan has 'points per bar' default settings, depending on the instrument.

Pitchfork:
            Unfortunately the idea of a 'Fibonacci channel' is not supported. We added this to the list of our future considerations. Nevertheless you have the possibility to alter the first anchor point to get the channel you want. Use copy/paste and move the pasted fork, and move the first anchor of the copied fork to get this.

Kind regards,
            Christian[/quote]

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by StrongLikeBull, Yesterday, 04:05 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
            Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
            14 responses