Historical data not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical data not loading

I haven't used Ninjatrader for about the last 12 months, but I have downloaded and installed the latest version and connected to Gain as I used to. I have used the Historical Data Manager to download about 12 months of data in 3 different forex instruments, then gone to the reload tab and clicked on Reload All. Messages about data loading appear in the Control Centre, although perhaps not all the dates I requested. When I go to the charts, all I have is the current bar. Clicking on Reload All Historical Data on the chart itself displays the message "Loading data...", but no data appears.
    Can you tell me what I am doing wrong please?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, the NinjaTrader historical data server is currently unavailable. We hope to restore the NinjaTrader historical data servers soon however in the meantime you would need to use GAIN historical data servers. Please note that the GAIN data server is limited to the last 48 hours of data.

To enable the GAIN data server I'd recommend recreating the connection using the steps outlined here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am still not having any luck with the NinjaTrader Historical data. Is the server available yet or is there some other problem?

Comment

Hello,

The NinjaTrader historical data servers remain down. It is likely that the outage will continue at least through the weekend.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post bmartz
        by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        4 responses