Review charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review charts

When I end my chart session I want to save it in order to analyze what happened during the morning so I close the chart, save the workspace as... then click the X to close NJ and click on "yes to all", then when I try to open it again and load my workspace I can't see the chart to review my last session. I was reading through the forum that this is some sort of problem that the program have and tried different things like "after saving the workspace hit "not to all" and also "yes" but nothing happen, I can't see the chart and for me is very important to review it after each session, can you please help me with this?
    I will appreciate this.

pt: Maybe I have to activate something to record my chart session or there is a way to download last sessions, any help will be appreciate it.

Hello Darkybot, and welcome to the forum!

Charts are saved as part of the workspace. Closing a chart before you save your workspace will result in that chart no longer being included as part of the workspace. I would recommend building your charts the way that you would like them and, without closing any of them, go to your Control Center and save the workspace. That way, if you ever accidentally close a chart, you can close the workspace (select 'No' when it prompts you to save) and then reopen it in the state it was previously in. I would also recommend avoiding closing charts that you will need in the future. Instead, close the workspace.
    Zach S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
    1 response
    0 likes