Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Error on loading chart data.... Native error (-14)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on loading chart data.... Native error (-14)

Hi Support,

Since I've had such great help from you guys before I figured I'd try again!

In short, I cannot view graphs by 1 min, 5 min, etc. I can only view by daily, weekly, etc

I've got an esignal data connection, and I've set that up fine. I had purchased additional data from the London Stock Exchange to view FTSE100 stocks. However, when I try and set the chart to view stocks by 5 minute bars (or any other minute-bars) it says (for example when trying to view AZN bars):

"Error on loading chart data for 'AZN Default': Native error (-14): You are not entitled for this service"

I don't imagine it's a symbol error (but I could be wrong) since I can view the daily data fine. Or do I need to define a new symbol for minutely chart viewings?

Thanks in advance Support!!

Cjeesebar.

Hi,

This is an error which comes from eSignal api which means that the account your using does not have the entitlements needed to request the symbol and interval you're requesting.

Are you able to load real-time data this symbol in eSignal directly?

If so, which exchange is configured with eSignal?
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hi there,

I just spoke to eSignal technical support and they assure me that my account is connected, and I have the entitlements to that instrument.

To answer your question - yes able to load real-time data this symbol in the eSignal data manager directly. I am configured to have access to FTSE 100 stock data in eSignal.

It seems strange that I am able to access daily bars for this stock, but not minutely bars - which makes me think the error lies on the ninjatrader side. Do I need to adjust settings in the instrument manager to make this work maybe? I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers,
      Rohan

Comment

Hello Cjeesebar,

I would like to have you send an email to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com, referencing ticket #1016326 . Please attach your Config.xml file to this message? I would like to test your connection on my end, and I need this file to do so.
        This file can be found in (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\
        Additionally, please provide any instruments besides AZN that you are trying to create charts for.

I look forward to your reply.
        Tyler G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses