Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data other than daily ?

Hi,

I Installed NT7 without any trouble and can get connected to Kinectic but can only get Daily data ( look like) try to modify view of chart but nothing (just an empty chart window).Some help willl be appreciated.

On the other side i try to load FTSE 100 from Yahoo and Google and nothing so far, I watched the "Youtube" video many time , it look in right in my setting but the result isn't here,

The other problem I face does any UK broker offer NT7 or do i have to get an US broker absolutely, What are my option here?

Hello s3ba5t13n,

Unfortunately this is as expected. The free Kinetick EOD connection only supports historical daily data. Please note that we are not a data feed provider ourselves. You will need to connect to a supported data feed provider to receive data in NinjaTrader.

The Simulated Data Feed is provided by default like the Kinetick EOD connection. However this is not real market data. More information can be found at the link below.

See the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which will list all supported data feed providers and what data they support.

The matrix will list 'data feeds only' such as Kinetick and DTN IQFeed, but it lists broker technologies as well such as Rithmic and CQG.

The broker technologies can only be used if you have an account at a supported broker partner that uses the broker technology in question. They will provide data in NinjaTrader and will allow you to trade your account at your broker.

The 'data feeds only' will only provide data in NinjaTrader. You will need to have a subscription with one of these data providers to obtain login information, which you enter upon creating a connection.

As per NinjaTrader 7, our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Real time service starts as low as $55 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader 7. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.

Some supported broker partners such as Amp Futures, Optimus and Mirus Futures provide demo connections. You can apply for such a demo connection at the links below.

Amp Futures
    AMP Futures provides traders Ultra-Cheap Commissions, Super-Low Margins, Excellent 24-hour Customer Service, and a Huge Selection of 50+ Trading Platforms.

Optimus/Traders Platform

Mirus Futures
    NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

You can find a list of Europe based brokers at the link below. Unfortunately we do not have a list specific for the UK.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    16 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Leafcutter  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes