Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transparent Indicator after Enable

Hello,

I have a strategy running from a chart. The chart only shows the indicators when the strategy is enabled which is fine. However, if I have the strategy configured from a previous session, then click enable to run this session from the "strategies" tab, the indicator which is in a seperate panel below appears on the chart transparent. The plotted line does not show and where it would typically show the value on the right, it only shows the outline of the value box.

Is this typical? Is there any issue with running this way other than not being able to visually see where the indicator is?

Thanks

Hi aarone, generally I would not expect this outcome - would you see for example for the SMA indicators contained in our SampleMACrossOver as well? Do you see any errors in NT's log tab in the Control Center when this occurs?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No errors in the Log after enabling and getting the 'ghost' indicator. Only the standard entry stating that the strategy has been enabled with the set parameters.

I have not tried sample strategies. It is a custom indicator, so perhaps the issue is with that.

Comment

Thanks, if you would like us to reproduce and take a look into please submit the files needed to run the combo to support at ninjatrader dot com.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes