where is the Market Replay slider button thingie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is the Market Replay slider button thingie

The thing that you use to chose the time you want the Market Replay to start playing...
    I can't find it. Usually it pops up as soon as I connect to MR. But it didn't pop up.
    I have tried restarting NT, restarting my computer, opening a new work space. But it still doesn't show up. How can I get it to appear?

Hello Patpat,

Thank you for your note.

Please exit NinjaTrader and delete the _Workspaces.xml document from the following directory to restore the account selection.
    • (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces

This will not delete your workspaces however if you have a workspace saved as Untitled1.xml, after restarting NinjaTrader please exit again without saving the workspace. Reopening NinjaTrader again will restore your Untitled1.xml workspace.

Any other workspaces may be opened by going to File> Workspaces> Open Workspace.
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by patpat View Post
      The thing that you use to chose the time you want the Market Replay to start playing...
      I can't find it. Usually it pops up as soon as I connect to MR. But it didn't pop up.
      I have tried restarting NT, restarting my computer, opening a new work space. But it still doesn't show up. How can I get it to appear?
      That happens to me when i move the slider thingy onto another screen and shutdown Ninja. Next time I run replay the slider thingy is right where I left it. If I left it on an external monitor and I'm not using an external monitor then it is gone until reconnect the monitor.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Kaledus
      by Kaledus

Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
      1 response
      0 likes