Optimizer summary results differ from trades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optimizer summary results differ from trades

I have found more than one thread discussing this optimizer issue. To be clear : after optimization process is finished, the result we found on summary tab differ from the corresponding results that I find in trades tab (and unfortunately, the summary is the wrong one). And it happen sometimes also if we run optimizer without changeing parameters values.
    In almost every thred, the support has tried to solve the problem in a "private" way. Ok, this could be good, but at the end, no lines was written on the forum to help the community. I understand that maybe the issues could be related to particular strategy, but I think that in every case, the support team can give some general suggestion that can help everyone of us.
    I'm running in the same issue, but I cannot send out my strategy. If I only have had the possibility to read this suggestions, maybe I could try to find and solve it by myself.
    For example, in some thread the key point seems to be the multithread activities. Is it confirmed as a possible issue creator? Other hints?
    Thanks in advance for all the support you can give me.
    Renato.
    Last edited by Nevada; 02-22-2014, 09:24 AM.

Hello Nevada,

Thank you for your post.

Is this discrepancy present when running the test in the Strategy Analyzer while connected to your data feed provider? Does it occur when not connected?

Can you provide a screenshot of the Trades and Summary tab showing the discrepancy?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post inanazsocial  
    Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post trilliantrader