Drawing Lines Disappearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Lines Disappearing

If I reset something on my chart like an indicator such that the chart gets redrawn all my drawing lines disappear. My boxes and etc stay but lines are gone. I figure I have something set wrong. How do I keep the lines I drew.

Hello rwbil,

Thank you for your post.

This would not be expected behavior. Is the indicator a custom indicator? And are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

I see no errors in Log. It does not matter which indicator I reset. For example. See my chart here with my red lines

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

I now select indicators, pick the stochastic I have up and hit apply and here is my chart

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Box still there; red lines gone. And the red lines are standard built in lines

Comment

Hello rwbil,

Thank you for your response.

What happens when you remove the ToolbarShortcut indicator, then draw a few lines and then press F% to reload the NinjaScript files on the chart? Do you still see the same behavior?

Comment

Hitting F5 does not remove my lines even with my toolbar. It is when I apply an indicator that my lines disappear.

Also should point out only my lines in the chart are removed. Lines inside an indicator pane stay

Comment

Hello rwbil,

And if you remove the ToolbarShortcut and then apply a new indicator, do you see the same behavior?

Comment

Just tried it and the same results; my lines disappear

Comment

Hello rwbil,

Please right click in your chart > select Templates > Save As > name the template 'Support' > OK. Then go to the following directory on your PC: (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\templates\Chart > then attach the Support.xml file to your response here so I may test the settings on the chart on my end.

Comment

I get a Error - Invalid file when I try to upload it.

Comment

Hello rwbil,

Please send me the template file via the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support option. Ensure the Template files option is enabled before sending and please include the log and trace files.

Please place 'ATTN: Patrick - 1022956' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=64185

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post XXtrader  
                    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Waxavi