Log Description - No Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log Description - No Trade

2/25/2014 8:31:02 AM Order Order='3a61629a519e4c69ab149bca68fb060b/*********' Name='EL' New state=PendingSubmit Instrument='AAPL' Action=Buy Limit price=0 Stop price=0 Quantity=100 Type=Market Filled=0 Fill price=0 Error=NoError Native error=''

2/25/2014 8:31:03 AM Default Order Event Warning:Attribute 'Outside Regular Trading Hours' is ignored based on the order type and destination. PlaceOrder is now being processed. 2109

I typically get these two log entries, and then several more that describe the order accepted, working, filled, etc. when an order is put on.

Can someone provide a description of these entries?

Most importantly, sometimes I get these two and that is it. No order is submitted for this instrument. If I get the above, should the order follow, or would there be a reason to issue these entries if the trade criteria was not yet met? Eyeballing the events around this log entry, it seems that a trade should have commenced but did not.

Thanks!

aarone, that would just be a warning issued, it would not be expected to impact order placement. I would suggest to run the script with TraceOrders enabled, so you can check what exactly is happening, with limit entries you could be easily getting expired orders after a signal if you don't resubmit or send them with liveUntilCancelled. So there was a signal generated but you didn't get a fill since the order expired before that could potentially happen.

BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks.

I will have to try TraceOrders

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post helpwanted