Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart trader buttons

Hello,

I couldn´t find in the forum all the definitions/names of the chart trader buttons. I have

btnBuyMarket;
    btnSellMarket;
    btnBuyAsk;
    btnSellAsk;
    btnBuyBid;
    btnSellBid;
    btnReverse;
    btnClose;

Can anyone please tell me the defintion/name of the the other buttons in chart trader?
    (I want to resize them and change position as the buttons are so big that the chart need to be so high, cant get 3 charts vertically on my screent)

Thank you
    Tony

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your post.

Firstly, this is unsupported and don't have a lot of information to fully assist you here.

However, you have listed all the available buttons on the chart trader. I assuming your next step is getting the PnL display, account selection, ATM selection as well.

I'm not sure on the names but these will be more of a text field and drop down menu AKA combo box
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

These are not all available buttons. You can see in the chart trader that there is also

Flat,Entry PnL, Account, qty, ATM strategy

No?

What is their accurate "name"?

Best
      Tony

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Cal View Post
      Hello Tony,

Thank you for your post.

Firstly, this is unsupported and don't have a lot of information to fully assist you here.

However, you have listed all the available buttons on the chart trader. I assuming your next step is getting the PnL display, account selection, ATM selection as well.

I'm not sure on the names but these will be more of a text field and drop down menu AKA combo box

Comment

Originally posted by tonynt View Post
        Hello,

These are not all available buttons. You can see in the chart trader that there is also

Flat,Entry PnL, Account, qty, ATM strategy

No?

What is their accurate "name"?

Best
        Tony
        PM On the way.

Comment

Tony,

As I stated, the btn's that you listed are the clickable "buttons" within the chart trader and that I don't know the names of the items of the PnL, Flat, account and so forth. The only button not listed is the one for the "...", right above the ATM selection drop down, which lets you open a new window to adjust any ATM settings.

What I do know is that he PnL Flat and those items are consider labels in the C# Form and the Account and ATM selection are Combo Boxes

You will need to go through and test out the names as we do not have this information documented
          Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Cal View Post
            Tony,

As I stated, the btn's that you listed are the clickable "buttons" within the chart trader and that I don't know the names of the items of the PnL, Flat, account and so forth. The only button not listed is the one for the "...", right above the ATM selection drop down, which lets you open a new window to adjust any ATM settings.

What I do know is that he PnL Flat and those items are consider labels in the C# Form and the Account and ATM selection are Combo Boxes

You will need to go through and test out the names as we do not have this information documented
            flat = lblPosition
            entry = lblAverageEntry
            PnL = lblProfitLoss

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
            Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM