Trade price data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade price data

I seem to recall that there is a condition in NT whereby if I roll the mouse over a bar on which a trade occurred, the price and number of contracts or shares would show in I believe it was the data box. I am unable to get this info in this manner and am wondering if I am mistaken or a setting is off. I am not talking about the setting that shows all the trades on the face of the chart and that is controlled by the setting in the data series box.

Hello deanldavis475,

Thank you for your post.

You will need to make sure to have your execution plotting. This setting can be checked in the "Data Series" window, on the right-hand side under the "Trades" section. You will want this set to either "TextandMarker" or "MarkersOnly".

This feature functions by opening the "Data Box", which can be done by selecting the "Data Box" icon on the chart toolbar. With the data box open, you will then place your cursor over the execution markers (little execution arrows that plot when executing orders). This will give you information related to the buy/sell depending on which arrow you place your cursor over.

Please let me know if you'd like further assistance.
    Zach S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am having this problem also. I have "markers only" checked, but trades do not show up in data box. Is there another setting?

Comment

Hello Trader55,

Orders will show in the Data box, if your mouse is hovering above the execution marker on the chart.

May I confirm your mouse is on the execution marker?
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I have tried hovering the mouse, and clicking on the bar, nothing appears on the data box, or mini box. I am using a tick chart.

Comment

Hello Trader55,

One of our support representatives will need to take a look with you during our normal support hours of 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Monday through Friday.

Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com. In the email please add a link to this forum thread.
            Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post love2code2trade  
            Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes