Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Trading connection

Hi,

Just installed NT7. I have an account at MB Trading but when i want to make connection to it`s server it says MB Trading need the 32-bit version. What should i do? Thx

Hello foldila,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forums!

NinjaTrader will automatically install both the 32-bit and 64-bit version on your computer if you computer is running a 64-bit operating system.

Not all Data Providers support the 64-bit version of NinjaTrader which is why both will be installed. You may view the following link to see which providers support the 64-bit version.

To run the 32-bit version of NinjaTrader will just say "NinjaTrader 7" instead of "NinjaTrader 7 (64-bit)", so you can either use the icon on your desktop or go the Start Menu -> All Programs -> NinjaTrader 7 and click on the NinjaTrader 7 link.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. Next problem: I can`t make my firewall allow NT7 only NT7(64-bit). ?

Comment

Hello foldila,

This will depend on what firewall program that you are using.

If you are using the Windows Firewall you may view the following link to see instructions on how to allow a program to communicate through Windows Firewall.
        Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.

Happy to be of further assistance.

Comment

Ok, I use AVG and I had no problem adding NT7 and NT7 (64) to the firewall`s allowing list. But after all only the 64 version can make contact.

Comment

Hello foldila,

Can you manually send me your log and trace files, so I may assist you further?

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
            * The log file will be named "log.20140227.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
            * The trace file will be named "trace.20140227.txt"

You may send the files to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with a subject line of "ATTN: JC". In the body of the email you reference this thread.

Comment

Thank you, I finaly managed to make contact.

Comment

Hi foldila,

NT_JC gave good advice, just thought I'd add what I do as I also have problems when I upgrade NT. So I've learned to go to http://www.ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGuides/MBTrading-Connection-Guide.php and redownload MBT. Seems to solve any issues.

Last time I called MBTrading support over this issue was a joke. The guy kept saying NT wouldn't work unless one paid for the license. Duh!!! Kept telling him I've been using the free NT, but he didn't believe me. LOL

Comment

Thank you SharonSS,

After struggling a couple of hours finally managed to solve the problem - it was in my firewall. Thanks again

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:29 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post ScottWalsh  
                  Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post rtwave