NT7 v22 update - 2 most impoortant indicators not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 v22 update - 2 most impoortant indicators not working

I have just upgraded to the most recent NT7 version 22 and hope this solves the Continuum disconnects. After launching my NT following the update, I have received an error stating that there are problems with a custom ninja script file. I have restored a backup from a nt7 installation on another machine a while ago and imported it to my vps, neverttheless I have made a few nt upadates after the import of that data, so I pretty much think the problem is v22.

Taking alook at my charts, the two indicators missing are dvalue area and vwap- both are crucial to me and downloaded from the scripting archive here.

When i try to import a ninjascript file now it says "you have custom nt script files on your machine that have programming error...this error must be resolved before you can import another nt archive file"

I have the exact same problem.
    2 of my most important indicators do not work since the update, got same error messages.
    Indicators are different than the one above.
    What are we supposed to do ? Minor updates should not break things.

Edit: note that I always used the 64bit version where all the indicators were installed.
    After upgrade I mistakenly opened the 32 bit version, which triggered the error, that now also affects the 64bit version. Not sure if opening the 32bit version caused the error.
    Last edited by Duval; 03-01-2014, 05:26 AM.

Comment

This solved the issue: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=49818

Comment

Thank you Duval. Sadly this does not solve it for me, I am running Server 2008R2 for the vps and only have the x86 program folder. I have gotten a reply from NT support already and proceeding with their steps- the "funny" bit is, that during current tests only one indicator is throwing up problems when compiling it as advised. Does not explain the other ones missing.

Comment

this is solved. the update somehow broke one of the indicators dl to be referenced. I added all files from the custom dll folder back to the references of the indicator section and this worked. Thanks for the quick support by email!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post techgetgame  
          Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post sephichapdson