Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDOM Not Showing TF Order Depth Pre-open on Sundays

Hi,

When I open NT on Sundays before the market opens at 3 PM PST, the buy and sell order depth in the SuperDOM is showing for ES, NQ, CL, etc. but not for TF. TF orders only show up after the market opens for trading. And I also can't place an order for TF pre-open. Wondering why that is and if there is anything I can do about it. Thx.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Which version of NinjaTrader do you use? (Help > About)
    Who is your data provider?
    Is the issue occurring right now?
    When attempting to place an order, does an error appear? What does the error report?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, Kyle

Hope you're doing well. I'm using the 64 bit R21. The data provider is CQG. Yes this is always true. It never shows live orders in TF until the market opens. And I'd like to maybe place an order but I don't know where the market is. I can only look at ES or NQ or YM, etc. But they're obviously different. I entered a SIM order just now and it worked, but I'd rather not try a real order from my account. In fact I think I did a pre-market one and when I cancelled it, or thought I did, it was still live. Can you see the market depth pre-market, right now, on TF?

Comment

Hello,

Could you please address the other two questions from my last message as well:
        Is the issue occurring right now?
        When attempting to place an order, does an error appear? What does the error report?

Comment

Yes I mentioned it was happening pre-market. It's always like that for TF on Sunday. I also mentioned that the SIM order was fine. No error message, but there were no actual orders showing so I didn't know where the market was. So I would never place an actual order in the situation with my real account. BTW this was also true with the Zen-Fire feed.

Comment

Hello,

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In the message, please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's log and trace files. In addition, please tell me what time the rejected order took place so that I can find the order within the logs.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
            • The log file will be named "log.20140302.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
            • The trace file will be named "trace.20140302.txt"

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
              Hello,

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In the message, please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's log and trace files. In addition, please tell me what time the rejected order took place so that I can find the order within the logs.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
              • The log file will be named "log.20140302.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
              • The trace file will be named "trace.20140302.txt"
              There was no rejected order. I didn't say that. Please reread my posts.

Comment

There's no problem with the orders. It's just that no market depth is showing in the SuperDOM. No orders are showing up there pre-market on Sunday for TF. Everything else shows. Is this an ICE issue? Does anyone else see TF market orders in the SuperDOM on Sunday? Thx.

Comment

bce111,

Yes, I do see depth within my SuperDOM when using this provider. Please contact me via email with the requested diagnostic files so that I can further investigate the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
                    bce111,

Yes, I do see depth within my SuperDOM when using this provider. Please contact me via email with the requested diagnostic files so that I can further investigate the issue.
                    Now it's okay. Did you see it pre-market? That's the question. Once trading starts it's fine. It shows all the market depth.

Comment

This morning there's no TF feed on CQG. Or now I see YM or NQ either. Shakes his head.
                      Last edited by bce111; 03-03-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Now it's okay.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
                        Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
                        0 responses