Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect to Rithmic

Hello

I am trying to connect to a Rithmic demo account and I am unable to do so.

With my multibroker license, Rithmic does not show up on the list of available connection providers.

With the standard simulation account (@SIM_F8...), it does show up as a connection provider but then I get the connection error Login failed: Please check your connection parameters and your internet connection.

I got the demo license on Feb the 3rd. I installed Ninja 7.0.1000.22 on Feb the 3rdas well.In the same platfform, CQG connection works fine with the Sim and multiboker license.

Thanks

Hello chmarin,

Can you please recreate the connection and make sure you enter the username and password correctly (case sensitive).

- Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove
    - Restart NinjaTrader
    - Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

You can find the Rithmic connection guide at the link below.

If the issue remains, please send me your Config.xml file so I can test your connection on my end. You can find the Config.xml file at C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7. Please attach it in your email. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Att Jason, Unable to connect to Rithmic' in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I am looking to setup Rithmic but it does not show up as a selection under "Provider:" ~ please advise.

Comment

Hello RickAce,

Your license key is likely set to a different broker technology. Please send me the license key you have entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Att Jason, Unable to connect to Rithmic' in the subject header.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello

I finally got the connection running.

As it was a demo key of Rithmic, I found I have to select the option Rithnic01PaperTrading instead of Rithmic01 as per the connection guide

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post frankthearm  
          Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NRITV