Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Working with Larry Williams CL Strategy

Hi NT Support,

I bought Larry Williams Mechanical Crude Oil strategy following the Online seminar you and Larry had last week. I tried running a strategy analyzer with CL ##-##. The strategy requires end of day prices only which I have since 2008 from Kinetic.

The problem I have is that the strategy shows 0 trades over the 4+ years of data on Crude Oil.

I am using the free version of NT right now while my IB accounts are being created. Thus the Global Simulation flag under the File Menu in Control Center is checked and grayed out - I cannot uncheck it.

Is there a problem with the strategy and code or do strategies only work if Global simulation is unchecked?

Thank you,

xraptorx, working on the free simulation edition for testing with the script would not be an issue, that's definitely possible. From a recent conversation with a customer on the same script, it appeared it worked on daily bars but needed realtime data access as well to function, which would not be possible for the Kinetick EOD connection. If you would like to test with a realtime account for a day, please get in touch with me directly at support at ninjatrader dot com. Thanks.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you.

Mail sent

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920