Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIve License 2 platforms

Hi there,

Just wondering if I can purchase a single broker quarterly lease license and use that license on different installations of Ninjatrader?

So for instance, I have 2 servers (with 2 different installations of Ninjatrader) I would like to trade live from. Can I use the license key on one server for one week, then use the license key on the other server for another week?

Thanks,

Erfan.

Hello Erfan,

Yes, this is possible.

Please note that it is against the EULA (end user license agreement) to trade live on two computers simultaneously using the same license key. If you like to trade live on two computers simultaneously, you will need a second license key. As long as you trade live on one instance at a time, you can use one live license key.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Erfan,

Yes, this is possible.

Please note that it is against the EULA (end user license agreement) to trade live on two computers simultaneously using the same license key. If you like to trade live on two computers simultaneously, you will need a second license key. As long as you trade live on one instance at a time, you can use one live license key.
      Yes, I only intend to use one license key at a time, on different servers (different installations of Ninjatrader). Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
        Hello Erfan,

Yes, this is possible.

Sorry, is it possible to use the license keys simultaneously if one server is only using the license key for simulation, while the other is used for live trading?

Comment

Can you please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and I will provide the free license key which can be used for simulation. Put 'Att Jason, LIve License 2 platforms' in the subject header.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ScottWalsh  
          Started by olisav57, Today, 07:39 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes