Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching from CQG to Rithmic

Hi,

I'm switching data providers from CQG to Rithmic and I guess need a new license key from you guys. How do I get one? Thanks.

Please email us at sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your current license key. We'll be happy to make the switch for you.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
      Please email us at sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your current license key. We'll be happy to make the switch for you.
      Thanks, Matthew. Appreciate it. Have a great day.

Comment

Just to let anyone considering this know, the switch to Rithmic is not available with the Direct Edition. So I'm unable to make this switch. And since they'll have to switch me back, I'm unable to trade this morning.

Comment

Another thing in relation to this. This is the web page for the Direct Edition. http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-free.php Under the heading for Data is a link to "Choice of market data providers" And the link to "market data providers" takes you to this page http://www.ninjatrader.com/tour.php#Connect which lists Rithmic as an option. But it's not.

So frustrated. Unable to trade again this morning due to another technology issue. More lost revenue. I knew the market would pullback again this morning even though the futures were up a bit.
          Last edited by bce111; 03-11-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

When they switch me back to CQG will I need a new license key from Ninja or can I use the old one? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
              When they switch me back to CQG will I need a new license key from Ninja or can I use the old one? Thanks.
              You will have the same license key.

Originally posted by bce111 View Post
              Another thing in relation to this. This is the web page for the Direct Edition. http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-free.php Under the heading for Data is a link to "Choice of market data providers" And the link to "market data providers" takes you to this page http://www.ninjatrader.com/tour.php#Connect which lists Rithmic as an option. But it's not.
              The page you link to is for the Free Edition version, which is simulation only. All brokerage and data providers are supported in that version.

This is not the same as the Direct Edition version which is offered by brokers to trade live with limited functionality.
              MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
                You will have the same license key.

The page you link to is for the Free Edition version, which is simulation only. All brokerage and data providers are supported in that version.

This is not the same as the Direct Edition version which is offered by brokers to trade live with limited functionality.
                Thanks for the info on the license key. I thought that was the link to the Direct Edition. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
                10 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Leafcutter  
                Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Max238