Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

no data and failing importing Ninjascript.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no data and failing importing Ninjascript.

Hi there.

I've installed Ninjatrader version 22 installed on a new server.
    Restored Ninjatrader.

First problem:
    I'm using continuum via wca but I don't receive any data but the connection is ok (green)
    In the screen is N/A

Second problem:
    I don't succeed importing Ninjascriptfiles and I don't understand the message in the popup.

Thx in advance.

Rob
    Attached Files

Hello Rob,

Can you please select the ES 06-14 and check if you receive realtime data. The screenshot shows your Continuum connection is not enabled for realtime data as per the ES 03-14.

Could it be you have an older version of this indicator already installed? If so, please remove the old version first and then try the import once more. You can remove indicators at Control Center-->Tools-->Edit NinjaScript-->Indicator.

If the error remains, you must have another indicator installed that uses same method names.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi jason

First problem still the same after replacing es 3-14 for es 6-14 again n/a.

Second problem: I'm not able to restore the strategies I've made.
      Importing indicators is no problem.

Rob.
      Attached Files

Comment

Please contact your broker to enable realtime data as per the ES for your Continuum connection. Unfortunately we cannot do this from our end.

Can you please compile your NinjaScript files and check if they contain errors.

- Open NinjaTrader
        - From the Control Center select the Tools menu--> select the Edit NinjaScript menu item--> select Indicator
        - Select any indicator and double click on it (we need only to open and compile one script to see all compile errors for all files).
        - A new window will appear and you will need to right click in the window and select Compile to compile the indicators.
        - At the bottom of the window a new section will appear where you can find the error locations.
        - From there you have the option to comment out offending code sections, remove the complete indicator or debug it to be able to compile again.

If you are unsure as to what the error is indicating, please send me a screenshot of the error with the name and description fields clearly readable.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CRTL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

We have also collected more comprehensive steps for resolving NinjaScript programming errors in this tip on our forums - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4678

Comment

Hi Jason.

We have contacted our broker. Ben Wood [email protected].
          He has reset from his end and we should have had data now.

But still the same problem. No data and in the screen N/A.

You can contact him too for questions.

Rob.

Comment

Can you please disconnect Continuum and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab. Click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader and check if you receive realtime data.

If not, please check the Control Center-->Log-tab for the error message. If the same error persists, it indicates your Continuum connection is not authorized for the ES. Unfortunately we cannot solve this error - we do not have access to your Continuum connection to make changes.

Comment

Hi Jason.

Still no realtimedata .
              Ben is available for contact on this issue.

Thx in advance

Rob
              Attached Files

Comment

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do from my end regarding this error.

If Ben has any questions, please forward them.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by TraderG23, 12-08-2023, 07:56 AM
                9 responses
                1 like
                Last Post Gavini
                by Gavini

Started by oviejo, Today, 12:28 AM
                0 responses