Orders with Ninjatrader closed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orders with Ninjatrader closed?

hi, I am using the Ninjatrader with a demo account with a CQC conexion, I enter to the market short or long it doesn't matter, and I have a stop and a limit order, and in my country the electric power falls without notice sometimes for work reason and the problem is the Ninjatrader can not keep the stop and a limit order once the software is close, why? There is a way to keep the orders with the Ninjatrader closed? I do not want to get ruin.

And other thing, there is possible to keep a custom Atm Strategy forever? Always I have to set it, and that sucks.

Thanks for any help I could get here.

Once orders receive an 'Accepted' or 'Working' status, they reside at the exchange or at the broker servers on most occassions. You can view the order status in the Control Center-->Orders-tab, State column. More information can be found at the link below.
    Note: This information is relevant for NinjaTrader 7 only. For NinjaTrader 8, please click here (https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt8/where_do_your_orders_reside_.htm). CQG Orders in a state "Accepted" or "Working" are at the exchange. If the exchange does not support a specific order type, the

When trading the sim101 account, the orders remain internal in NinjaTrader. The sim101 account is a NinjaTrader internal account.

Please note that OCO functionality resides in NinjaTrader for most broker technologies (except IB, CQG and TD Ameritrade). So if you have an OCO order set (stop loss and profit target - ATM orders) active and you lose connection or NinjaTrader is shut down, subsequently one of the OCO orders fills at the exchange, it will not cancel the other OCO order. NinjaTrader needs to be running and connected to send the order cancellation request. This does not apply for you if you trade live with CQG, because OCO functionality resides on their servers.

Yes, you can save ATM templates as per the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason,

I have 2 "active" TF orders from march 7 on sim that won't delete. How do I delete these orders?

Comment

Hello,

Resetting a simulation account will clear all historical trade data from this account. Please follow the instructions below to reset a simulation account.
        • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Options
        • Select the "Simulator" tab
        • Press the "Reset" button
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post loganjarosz123  
        Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM