Something very wrong with Database or NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something very wrong with Database or NT

I've been a NT user for quite some time developing a decent experience. Now I'm a facing a very wear situation that frankly it got me very upset.

In Feb 23, I finished a hard work of programming and a lot of Test. Results were good enough and after that I did a complete backup in NT. Since that time I continued to connect normally NT in order to download new data. Two events happened since then:

1. There was an electrical failure this week and my pc left out, thus I had to go back to normal in a very short time without any issue.

2. I've upgraded NT to the last version a week ago

Today I've tried to reproduce all tests for Feb 23 and all is different, of course in a negative way. I've been very careful checking the same constants, I've checked all: database, formulas...etc I thought that maybe the electrical failure affected the database, so decided to restore the Feb 23's backup. After that it should supposedly restore all: database, formulas..etc to that date, but the Database continues to be the same that actual: March-14. This is a non-sense, if I'm doing a restore to an earlier date, the database is supposed to be restored to that date.

Obviously I still have a big problem, so what should I begin with in order to solve this?

I decided to do a hard reset of the database by the known procedure of renaming the Database as "old" and restart NT again. Apparently it's recovered, I'm doing several test.

No any further help needed, thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WHICKED
    by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    15 responses