• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick - End of the Day only providing Stocks

I tried

$USDJPY

ES 06-14

Nothing coming up. Only stocks showing up

Is that Kinetick is giving only Stocks for Free end of the day?

Hello Tahseen,

Thanks for your post.

What kind of chart are you trying to bring up? Please keep in mind that with the Kinetick End of Day connection you can only bring up Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly charts. Tick and Minute charts are not supported with this connection. For this you would need to have a subscription for Kinetick's Basic Service which starts at $55.
    See for more info: www.kinetick.com

When you are trying to bring up a Daily/Weekly/Monthly or Yearly chart and nothing comes in, please check the Log tab in the control center and see if any error messages are listed.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Am checking on day / week / month chart

Try checking these symbols yourself

Comment

Hello Tahseen,

I've double checked on my end and data is coming in for both the ES 06-14 and EURUSD.

Can you please provide a screenshot of your chart as well as the Data Series window for the chart.
        Furthermore, is there an error message listed in the log tab of the control center?

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
        For detailed instructions please visit the following link
        How to take a screenshot on your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer

Comment

The chart is blank. Nothing is showing up on it. I can send you blank print screen

Attached the trace and log
          Attached Files

Comment

I have to give a written apology now to you. Kinetick was not connected and I forgot that every time I start I have to reconnect

Market Analyser was pulling stored data and I thought that it is getting data from connection

Is there a way that I set Kinetick End of data default connection and Ninja should automatically connect to it the moment I start it?

Comment

Hello Tahseen,

I've looked at your Log and Trace and it looks like you're using a computer that doesn't meet our minimum system requirements.

This is what I see in the Trace:
              2014-03-21 20:09:29:675 Processor='Intel Pentium II Xeon processor'
              2014-03-21 20:09:29:675 PhysicalMemory=0 MB

The minimum requirement is Pentium 4 Furthermore, we advise a minimum of 2GM of memory, your computer indicates it has zero memory.

Please see here for the full details of our installation guide:

I suggest changing to a more powerful machine that meets our minimum system requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by tahseen View Post
                I have to give a written apology now to you. Kinetick was not connected and I forgot that every time I start I have to reconnect

Market Analyser was pulling stored data and I thought that it is getting data from connection

Is there a way that I set Kinetick End of data default connection and Ninja should automatically connect to it the moment I start it?

Hello Tahseen,

I did see you were disconnected, but then saw the computer specifications which I decided to reply to. But yes, you would need to be connected to receive data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post gentlebenthebear  
                Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes