Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is there a way to re-enable chart trader on a demo feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to re-enable chart trader on a demo feed?

I had a demo in the past that I traded using Chart Trader (ability to place entries directly on the chart). I recently set up a live account, and because I have the free version, Chart Trader is greyed out and I cant select it.

So, I removed the live connection from my platform and restarted my platform, and the option for Chart Trader is still greyed out.

I assume there must be something telling the platform that I am still on a live feed.

So my question is, how can I show the platform that I am exclusively on demo, in order to get my Chart Trader back? I will purchase the version that allows live trading with Chart Trader at some point in the future, but for now, I would like more time on demo with Chart Trader.

I'd rather not have to reinstall the entire platform, but if that is my only option, can I create a backup of my current charts and just load that in, or will that cause Chart Trader to become greyed out again? I guess it all depends on how the platform "knows" you are on live or demo.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

This has to do with the license key. Since you have a Direct Edition license key entered, Chart Trader is unavailable. If you would like to use Chart Trader for simulation, you will need to remove the Direct Edition license key from Control Center -> Help -> License Key and insert a Free Edition License Key. I have sent you a Free Edition key in a private message.

Please let us know if we can provide any further assistance.
    Zach S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks! Working now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post usazencort