request list for version 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

request list for version 8?

Is there a request list somewhere for features that we'd like to see in version 8? Because, while NT has some nice features, it's charting capabilities are in some ways very primitive, and are in desperate need of improvement.

Hello Tasuki,

Thanks for the post.

Our development team keeps a Feature Request list, however this is not public.

What is it you would like to see improved on our charts? Do you have any suggestions? If you can let us know we will pass them on to our development team.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well, for starters, I think that there should be an open forum for version 8 requests.
      As for me, there are so many improvements, I'm not sure where to start. I think my first request would be for the ability to copy/paste charts. That would be my #1 request. Actually, my first request is that there be an open discussion among NT users. It's just good business to bring your customers into the decision-making process, allow them to give you feedback and then to give each other feedback. Believe me, you'll come up with a much better product if you follow this advice (and you'll probably screw it up if you don't).
      Tasuki

Comment

Hello Tasuki,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have a Suggestions and Feedback section where you can post any suggestions and feedback you have about NT8. This is an open forum so every member of the forum can respond here and provide feedback and/or suggestions.

Furthermore your suggestion for Copy/Paste the charts is already on the Feature Request list and has been given tracking ID # 777.
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Vince View Post
          Hello Tasuki,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have a Suggestions and Feedback section where you can post any suggestions and feedback you have about NT8. This is an open forum so every member of the forum can respond here and provide feedback and/or suggestions.

Furthermore your suggestion for Copy/Paste the charts is already on the Feature Request list and has been given tracking ID # 777.
          Thanks, Vince!
          For any of you who are as blind as I am, the "suggestions and feedback" is at the very bottom of the support page. Seriously, I need glasses. Or you could just click here:

Well, at least the copy/paste request has a lucky tracking number!
          Tasuki

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jeronymite  
          Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes