Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy yellow in Control Center

Hello,

I have an strategy yellow in control TAB since I introduce an order in SIM101 account and try to close it with market already closed. I have tried SyncAccountPosition )= true and flatten everthing however, yellow persists.

I have tried adding next code
    if historical
    return;

It Works but unfortunately I need to run historical data to accumulate profits over previous sessions and that solution do no fit me?. Any other suggestions?

Regards,

Fernando

Azunal,

Thank you for your post.

The yellow state indicates that the strategy has a working historical position and thus is waiting for when the strategy logic puts the strategy into a flat position.

It sounds like you have your strategy settings set for Wait until flat before executing live meaning that the strategy will wait til it is in a flat position regardless of account sync true or false. The account sync will just ensure that your Account's Position matches your strategy. If not, then it will submit a market order to your account to match your strategy's position

You can change the Wait until flat this setting from Tools -> Options -> Strategy -> NinjaScript

The link below is on Syncing account positions and what will happen with each scenario. I suggest reading over each one that would best fit your needs -
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._positions.htm

Let me know if I can be of further assistance
    Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Cal,

I change in Tools -> Options -> Strategy -> NinjaScript what you mentioned and strategy turned Green but unfortunately in today sesión it did not trade and it should. Strategy is still Green, and after debugging I realized that script enter the algorithm but do not enter any order and today there should be one at Open Price.

NO wrong message in log tab, but what I see is that this strategy has setstoploss "Initialize" in the orders tab and is in yellow. Could it be the problema? and if so...How can i cancel it? and check that my srategy now run properly.

Best regards,

Fernando

Comment

Hello Fernando,

If your condition was hit but your order was not filled then you may want to add TraceOrders = true to your Initialize() method and you can then view valuable output related to strategy submitted orders through Tools > Output window

Also, to make it easier to see if your condition(s) are hit it may help to add drawing objects to your chart for signal and condition confirmation.

Let me know if you get a message in your Output Window regarding your order and why it was not process.
        JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes