• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Renko Chart Discrepancy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renko Chart Discrepancy

I have two Renko charts, one for E-mini Natural Gas and the other for E-Mini Crude Oil Futures, both set at two ticks. The last Renko bar (incomplete bar) for the E-mini Natural Gas is at 1:53:19 of today, priced at 4.465. For some reason it will not load recent data even though when I switch to a 5 minute chart the last bar is at priced at 16:20 and the price exceeded 4.515 several times throughout the day, that is over a 10 tick difference from the last displayed Renko bar.

The last Renko bar (incomplete bar) for the for the E-Mini Crude Oil is at 1:36:24 of today, priced at 100.500. For some reason it will not load recent data even though when I switch to a 5 minute chart the last bar is at priced at 16:45 and the price exceeded 101.100 around 8:00-8:15 that day. That is over a 24 tick difference from the last displayed Renko bar.

Do you have an idea of why this is happening? Thanks.

Chris

I am posting this again, I caught a grammatical error that may have caused some confusion.

I have two Renko charts, one for E-mini Natural Gas and the other for E-Mini Crude Oil Futures, both set at two ticks. The last Renko bar (incomplete bar) for the E-mini Natural Gas is at 1:53:19 of today, priced at 4.465. For some reason it will not load recent data even though when I switch to a 5 minute chart the last bar is at 16:20 and the price exceeded 4.515 several times throughout the day, that is over a 10 tick difference from the last displayed Renko bar.

The last Renko bar (incomplete bar) for the for the E-Mini Crude Oil is at 1:36:24 of today, priced at 100.500. For some reason it will not load recent data even though when I switch to a 5 minute chart the last bar is at 16:45 and the price exceeded 101.100 around 8:00-8:15 that day. That is over a 24 tick difference from the last displayed Renko bar.

Do you have an idea of why this is happening? Thanks.

Chris

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. The file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need the 'trace.20140407.txt' file.
      KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by escobar63, Yesterday, 05:06 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_PaulH  
      Started by Brutus, Today, 06:00 AM
      1 response
      0 likes