Log Messages I'd like to get rid of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log Messages I'd like to get rid of

Every morning when I start Ninja I'm getting a few yellow messages in my log that don't make sense to me and that I'd like to get rid of.

Message #1:
    CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve: The metadada for F.US.DD.H14 has an invalid contract number

Message #2:
    CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve: The metadada for F.US.CLE.J14 has an invalid contract number

Message #3:
    CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve: The metadada for F.US.EP.Z11 could not be resolved

Message #4:
    Unable to restore strategy "NinjaTrader.Strategy.Strat1" with ID.......Most likely this strategy no longer is supported by the custom assemblies.

I've indeed been using a strategy called "Strat1" in the past but no longer do. Therefore, I don't understand why Ninja is still looking to restore it.

Thanks

Helllo laocoon,

The first three errors refer to the instruments below. You must have them selected somewhere in NinjaTrader for the errors to occur. These expiries are expired and therefore they generate this error. To avoid these errors, please make sure you have the following instruments not selected in NinjaTrader when you connect to CQG.

FDAX 03-14
    CL 04-14
    ES 12-11

As per the last error, please see the forum thread at the link below to troubleshoot it.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your reply Jason. How do I get rid of these instruments, as they're not in the Instrument Manager anymore? (I always remove contracts that have expired). Is there another way to remove them?

Comment

Could it be one of them is selected in the Control Center--Orders-tab?

They must be selected in a NinjaTrader window such as a chart, SuperDOM or Market Analyzer. Check each NinjaTrader window you have opened. Check the workspaces that are opened in the background as well.

Comment

This is weird, as:
          -They aren't selected in the Control Center--Orders-tab
          -They aren't selected in a NinjaTrader window such as a chart, SuperDOM or Market Analyzer.
          -I only have one workspace where they definitely aren't present either

Thanks

Comment

They must be selected somewhere. Are you sure you do not have workspaces loaded in the background that contain these instruments.

Please go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are listed below 'Save Workspace As'. The workspace with the checkmark is the workspace opened on your monitor. Any additional workspaces listed, are opened in the background.

Please select a workspace without the checkmark. Check for the instruments in question.

Maybe a custom indicator or strategy is programmed to request data from these instruments?

Comment

Error with CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve

Hello support I have same issue:
              Default CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve: F.US.DD.Z14 could not be resolved.
              I was searching everywhere and I can't find the contract to remove or where I need to go.... almost getting crazy :-)

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
              Helllo laocoon,

The first three errors refer to the instruments below. You must have them selected somewhere in NinjaTrader for the errors to occur. These expiries are expired and therefore they generate this error. To avoid these errors, please make sure you have the following instruments not selected in NinjaTrader when you connect to CQG.

FDAX 03-14
              CL 04-14
              ES 12-11

As per the last error, please see the forum thread at the link below to troubleshoot it.
              http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...r+is+supported

Comment

The error refers to the FDAX 12-14. You must have it selected somewhere in NinjaTrader for this error to come up. Could it be selected in the Control Center-->Orders-tab?

This error does not negatively impact NinjaTrader - it just informs no realtime data can be received for this instrument (as it is expired).

Comment

Hello support,
                  it is gone now but I get this other error when i'm trying to import ninja script
                  Import NinjaScript Archive File (.zip) Warning
                  ---------------------------
                  You have custom NinjaScript files on your PC that have programming errors. These errors must be resolved before you can import a NinjaScript Archive File.
                  OK

so now which is the issue?
                  Thanks
                  br
                  danilos

Comment

hello
                    I solve the other issues and now I got a new one today it is the best day in my life!!

1)Default Session Break (Version 7.0.1000.26)
                    2)Export NinjaScript Archive File (.zip) Warning
                    You have custom NinjaScript files on your PC that have programming errors. These errors must be resolved before you can export a NinjaScript Archive File.
                    OK
                    --
                    thanks for helping

Comment

Hello danilosilvestri,

Thank you for your post.

Please follow the instructions below to see where the errors are coming from after compiling the indicator. This will allow you to debug the indicator/strategy or remove it from your PC. If you are wondering why you receive an error when compiling only one indicator, it is because NinjaTrader always compiles all indicators and strategies - not just one. This is done to give you the highest runtime performance possible.
                      • Open NinjaTrader
                      • From the Control Center select the Tools menu--> select the Edit NinjaScript menu item--> select Indicator
                      • Select any indicator and double click on it (we need only to open and compile one script to see all compile errors for all files).
                      • A new window will appear and you will need to right click in the window and select Compile to compile the indicators.
                      • At the bottom of the window a new section will appear where you can find the error locations.
                      • From there you have the option to comment out offending code sections, remove the complete indicator or debug it to be able to compile again.

If you are unsure as to what the error is indicating, please attach a screenshot of the error with the name and description fields clearly readable.

Comment

thank you here the print screen
                        please if you can help
                        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your response.

Please view the video at the following link for instructions on how to resolve this error: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/m...rVendorDLL.mp4

Comment

dear support sorry
                            but today will never finish I got other two errors:
                            Import NinjaScript Archive File (.zip)
                            The assemblies 'System.Data, System.Data.DataSetExtensions, System.Speech' have to be added to use the products in the imported assembly.
                            OK
                            Import NinjaScript Archive File (.zip) Error
                            Import failed. The NinjaScript Archive File may contain duplicate method names that already exist on your PC or there is a required file missing on either your PC or in the import archive.
                            OK
                            ------
                            thanks to help

Comment

Please send a note to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with this thread in the subject line so we may investigate this matter further: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=65257

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post funk10101  
                              Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
                              11 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post jeronymite