Adding other instrument to strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding other instrument to strategy

Hello, I developed my automated strategy with the wizard mode for futures trading (I don't know ninjascript). Now I'm trading with Mid Cap future, but I want to reply the orders to other instrument in the same way with the same strategy or other one. I was looking for to implement this in the wizard mode but I didn't find nothing, please what I can do? Thanks

Hello pledo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

Are you looking to base the orders on other instruments from the calculations done on your strategy for another instrument?

Or are you just trying to use the strategy on multiple instruments and let them calculate the positions and orders based on the calculations for those instruments in their own single instances of the strategy?

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Thanks and quick response...is easy, using the calculations over the MidCap future in my strategy I want implement in the same one (or in another if needed) to lunch the orders in the MIdCap and over other instrument at the same time (basically reply the orders), in this case the MIniRussel future, I remember you my strategy was developed in the wizard mode.

Comment

Hello pledo,

Thank you for your response.

You could submit orders to other instruments in your strategy but this would require unlocking the code in the Strategy Wizard and hard coding the script. For information on using multiple instruments in your code please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...nstruments.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aussugardefender  
        Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
        14 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Nyman