• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to setup ninjatrader on virtual machine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to setup ninjatrader on virtual machine

Hi guys,

I've had great help here in the past so thought I'd try it again!!

I want to setup ninjatrader in a virtual machine, so that my automated trading isn't subject to lose of internet or power in my home.

Are there any easy guides to do this? I can't find any on this site, and most support forum posts about virtual machines relate to specific problems, rather than a guide on how to implement ninjatrader on a virtual machine in the first place.

I'm a relatively experienced developer, and I am fairly technically experienced, so I'm comfortable I can achieve this given the right advice (though I might be wrong :P).

Also interested to hear which products and companies people have used successfully - I'm considering RackSpace and Amazon though I confess I do not understand if these will satisfy my requirements.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated!!!

Hello Cjeesebar,

Unfortunately we do not have such a guide available. Speedy Trading Servers is a supported technology partner which allows you to run NinjaTrader on a VPS (virtual private server). You can find their website at the link below.
    http://www.speedytradingservers.com/

They have NinjaTrader already installed. You only need to enter your license key and setup your broker/data feed connections
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by tcfcigvo, Yesterday, 11:39 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tcfcigvo  
    Started by BobbyWan, Yesterday, 09:15 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes