Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Average Daily Volume in Market Analyzer

Hi:

How can I get Average Daily Volume to populate? I am using for futures and forex and stocks (right at this moment for futures and forex only though). When I add it to the Market Analyzer it only stays white and does not display anything...blank.

Both should should be able to show daily average volume for the past 14 trading days (averages to have the ability to calculate averages off daily data no matter if the current time from or bar type is 5 min, 60 min, renko, range etc). This way a true volume abnormality above 125 to 150% for example can be detected that deviates from the average of the last 14 trading days (for example).

Also, in terms of indicators...what are some good indicators to use for the following:

1. Daily Indicators that shows both the average daily volume and actual current volume. Looking for something that I can see that a instrument is trading on 125 or 150% more volume (as an example) than the average daily volume?

2. Intraday indicator (if same as above ok) that will show the average volume for a particular bar (whatever time frame or bar type it is set to . . . 5 min, range, renko, 60 min, weekly, etc etc etc) and what that particular bar is currently doing in terms of volume if it ins for example 125 ro 150% of the normal volume for that particular bar at that particular moment.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by birdog; 04-22-2014, 10:43 AM.

Hello birdog,

Thank you for your post.

MB Trading and CQG do not provide Fundamental Data such as Average Daily Volume. Please view the post at the following link for more information: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=51946

I am not aware of such indicators, but they could be created in NinjaScript as custom indicators.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    172 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post sidlercom80  
    Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Irukandji