Problem Signature 05: 7.0.1000.22
    Problem Signature 06: 535af831
    Problem Signature 07: ecf
    Problem Signature 08: 0
    Problem Signature 09: System.StackOverflowException
    OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.400.8
    Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Is anyone available to to a remote session?

I can not even open NT right now. Every time I start it, I get this and NT shuts down.

Thanks...

Searching the forums for CLR20r3 shows a full pages worth of threads about it.

You might want to check that out.

One I looked at was to contact NT support.

You might find something that will help.

Originally posted by birdog View Post
    Hi folks:

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: ninjatrader.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 7.0.1000.22

I can not even open NT right now. Every time I start it, I get this and NT shuts down.

Thanks...

Comment

Thanks Sledge, but if NT support sees this, please reach out

Thanks @Sledge

I am looking now.

If NT support sees this thread, please reach out.

Comment

Hi @koganam

Just wondering if you have in insight on the below?

I am looking through all the other threads now that have "CLR20r3"

Hi folks:

I am getting this:

Description:
        Stopped working

Problem signature:
        Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
        Problem Signature 01: ninjatrader.exe
        Problem Signature 02: 7.0.1000.22
        Problem Signature 03: 53117f7b
        Problem Signature 04: 4014c02b3779406e85690dd805a00a7f
        Problem Signature 05: 7.0.1000.22
        Problem Signature 06: 535af831
        Problem Signature 07: ecf
        Problem Signature 08: 0
        Problem Signature 09: System.StackOverflowException
        OS Version: 6.2.9200.2.0.0.400.8
        Locale ID: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
        C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Is anyone available to to a remote session?

Thanks...

Comment

Action taken and suspected indicator?

Hi:

Removed a suspected indicator and a associated strategy that references the indicator.

However, 4 chart templates auto load upon startup that references a indicator (I THINK) may be causing the issue (it is a NT indicator though called Net Change Display that has be modified to try to access PercentNetChange within a Strategy). Here is a link:

Also, attached is the last changes in the middle of being made on both the indicator and strategy at about the same time this began happening.

I am not say the above is 100% the cause, but I am just suspecting it because this started after around the same time I was messing with the coded/compiling.

I did this just now:

Moved the suspected indicator and strategy out of the NT folders.

Close all running applications.
          Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
          From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
          Clear browser cache and cookies.
          Reboot your machine.
          Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

@koganam and @sledge if you guys have any ideas please let me know (regarding getting NT to start or accessing the PercentNetChange portion of the attached indicator in a strategy).

Thanks everyone.

I know NT support is not officially working on the weekends, but if anyone out there sees this and is able, please ping me.

See attached.

P.S. If anyone sees that I am not attempting to create and then access the PercentNetChange correctly in the attached code, I welcome any input or help if you see any issues. Changes I have made are commented with a "GB" There are changes in Variables and Properties too for the indicator and the strategy.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by birdog; 04-26-2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Nothing really specific to go on for me. Sorry.

But if there is a way to reset/remove your templates or remove your workspaces that might be the way to go. If you have a lot that would suck.

Do you see anything specific in the log/trace files? If you post anything from there, only post anything relevant or error related, don't post segments with your password/username.

Hi:

Removed a suspected indicator and a associated strategy that references the indicator.

However, 4 chart templates auto load upon startup that references a indicator (I THINK) may be causing the issue (it is a NT indicator though called Net Change Display that has

Close all running applications.
            Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
            From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
            Clear browser cache and cookies.
            Reboot your machine.
            Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

@koganam and @sledge if you guys have any ideas.

Comment

Thanks @sledge

I am looking and working on some stuff.

Is there a way to force NT to not load the workspace I was using upon startup? In other words, load a fresh blank workspace instead? Sometimes, in the past, NT does that automatically when there is a issue (in some cases). Is there a way to force it to load a new blank workspace upon startup manually (that anyone knows)?

Comment

NT support @sledge and @koganam

I found a temporary solution. I just went to the workspace folder manually and created a new folder. I cut and pasted all the workspaces I had in their into the new folder. I restarted NT and it opened immedatiely. I am back up! I will add the workspace to see if it opens later.

However, @sledge or @koganam. I do you see any issues with the changes I made on this indicator etc? I am wanting to make PercentNetChange accessiable in a strategy. The RelativeLine and NetChage is naively accessible it appears. But, I need to make PercentNetChange accessible manually.

1. Do you see any issues with the changes I made to do this (all changes are commented with a "GB")?

2. Do you know of any other indicator that naively allows a percent net change to be accessible by a strategy. I am looking for one that calculates from the previous day's close by the way?

See attached. These are my latest changes.

I know you guys have other stuff to do, but I am just asking you if you have a few moments to take a look . . . smile.

Greg
                Attached Files
                Last edited by birdog; 04-26-2014, 10:28 AM.

Comment

update on NT starting workspace, indicator, and strategy

Ok...

The workspace I use most of the time is also now fixed. Four charts referenced the NetChangeDisplay from saved templates upon startup. Some of the code that was changed evidently NT did not like. I replaced the one that had the changed code to the original here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d=1&linkid=270

Now everything works (as far and NT starting up) perfectly.

Still need to figure out how to get the PercentNetChange accessible in a strategy though (either with this indicator or another) calculated from the previous day's close. This indicator is absolutely perfect for what I need but I juat need to be able to access the "PercentNetChange" in a strategy (this will standardize the changes for all instruments for strategies I would like to test some theories out on).

If anyone can chime it sometime that would be wonderful.

This is just a update for the NT starting portion of this thread (it is starting now perfectly).

NT support @sledge and @koganam

Explaining the progress may help others with this (or similar) issue in the future . . . hence the reason for some detail . . .

Last edited by birdog; 04-26-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Update

NT Support
                    @sledge
                    @koganam

It have finally adjusted the code to where PercentNetChange is accessible with a Strategy in the NT NetChangeDisplay indicator FYI so you both do not have to bother with it now.

Also, NT is now starting perfectly.

Sledge, thanks for you initial input. What was learned here will help me deal with similar issues, hangs, or lockups of NT in the future (along with some insight I got from @PatrickH and @Brandon on a remote support call near the end of this week (normal NT hours).

Thanks everyone!

All the best,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
                    4 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post arvidvanstaey  
                    Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
                    16 responses