• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_CalH
    replied
    Hello Ronny,

Thank you for your the update.

This error message typically means a disconnection or bad connection to the data servers. Shutting down NinjaTrader and restart resets the connection to the data servers.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• RonnyKeller
    replied
    Service works again, problem seems to be resolved - at least for now...

Leave a comment:

• RonnyKeller
    started a topic No historical data - again

No historical data - again

Connecting to Vision works fine, but no historical data is being loaded, again. Alternative "Download Reply Data" responds with "Connection to data server is busy or not available right now".

If I remember right, historical data is provided for both attempts by NinaTrader.

No message in the log, no note on the NT-website, simply not working, just without any notice.

This seems to happen every other weekend and is super annoying. Here in Europe it's already Saturday, 4:30pm, which means that I already wasted half of the weekend without being able to process my standard weekend-work of replaying, studying and enhancing my trading skills.

Maybe it's time to go back to Tradestation? I don't remember any occasion where I could not load historical data there (here: simply last Thursday's and Friday's data for NQ and CL, no fancy stuff at all).

Maybe even more annoying is the fact that there is NO heads up or notice about this service being down - otherwise I could at least re-schedule my weekend work and would not waste so much time for nothing.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post chbruno
by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
6 responses
0 likes