X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no data feeding through

Hello,
    I`m a new user, using windows 8.
    set up my MBtrading account, downloaded and installed NT.
    set up the connection to MB via the TOOLS/ACCOUNT CONNECTIONS.
    Says account successfully created. (a forex demo account).

Then to FILE/CONNECT/ the named MBtrading account

the bottom left reads "connectin-MBtrading" but nothing ever happens, no data fills the page.

Same with file/new/chart...no bars fill the chart when I open up a forex chart (of say daily chart AUD/US)

Hello jitterbug,

Can you please send me your log and trace files, so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support. Put 'Att Jason, no data feeding through' in the subject header and enable 'Log and trace files'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

sent through Jason.

Able to get kinetic end of day feed working into a chart, but not my MBtrading account demo.

Comment

have confirmed with MBtrading that my account is set up correctly , logging into MBtrading.com with demo account active. Putting the correct details into Ninjatrader including changing pip setting to "tenth pip" under tools/options/data... I seem to be able to get daily charts, but no live charts like 5 minute or 60 minutes..my pc`s clock is set to AEST time, (Australian eastern standard time)...

Comment

I have not received your files so far. Did you get a message the email was sent successful?

Can you please send me your log and trace files manually. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach the files in your email and send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, no data feeding through' in the subject header.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20140430 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20140430 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ok have manually attached and sent to you the log and trace files...

no NT doesn't give any confirmation of email being sent nor do I receive a copy of the email as ticked in the check box via NT help/mail to support...

Comment

GREAT thanks for the quick reply Jason, the live charts , 60 minute bar are working for forex via MBtrading connection now, after installing the correct version of MBtrading software..here as suggested..

11.9.0.44 version..
              cheers.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
              47 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post aligator  
              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
              0 responses