Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBTrading 5 pm est close and MA

Hi folks:

MB Trading closes and resets daily around 5 pm est (resets the balances etc). They shut down for about 5 min around this time to do it.

How can I sync or have Market Analyzer also automatically reset itself around 5 pm est too so it is in line with the MB Trading balance and current positions etc. I close out all trades before 5 pm est to be flat. and restart afterwards usually.

This is for FOREX.
    ------

Also, how can I instruct NT to trade ALL or NOTHING of a requested lot size? Sometimes MBTrading within put in maybe half at one price and half at another. I think this messes up strategies (i.e. overfills sometimes). This does NOT happen often, but just wondering if I can force NT or MBTrading to get me in at the best available price ALL or NOTHING at that level or just keep trying until it does get me in at a level for the entire requested lot size all at the same time (not broken up)...

Thanks a bunch!

Hello birdog,

If you restart NinjaTrader during the maintenance period your account(s) should match MBT's. The Sim101 account will be different and only reset if you restart NinjaTrader on the next calendar day.

Which items do you not see synced up?

As for your second question, there is not a way to do an "All or Nothing" type of order like that. The closest you can do is a limit order but your broker can still fill your order at a better price of the market is going in that direction.

The actual Fill price should not be causing the overfill (which is why Position.AvgPrice is used) but can be either the logic of your strategy or a race condition that causes something like this.

Is it always one order that causes this Overfill or different ones?
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:00 AM
    1 response
    0 likes