Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Account group

Hi Ninjas,

In short time I might have to manage some individual accounts BUT under the same algorithmic, working in NT through Interactivebrokers. I'm aware now that actually the only way to do this through a NinjaTrader feature known as Account Group, because NT doesn't allow allocation of one single order within several individual in Interactivebrokers. So, I've been addressed to read this link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...unt_groups.htm where I'd find out how to configure that type of account but I'm still missing actually how to use it thoroughly. I've tried to do an example, I've created a group account and then tried to activate an Algo from the chart but looking for this new group account in the according field, but the account field just allows me to choose one individual account from the list; so how should I proceed ?

Thanks for your attention

Hello pstrusi,

Unfortunately account groups are not available for automated strategies. You can run the automated strategy on each account by running multiple instances of the strategy - one for each account.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well, that is a feature that must be integrated with a platform like NinjaTrader. Is there any reason why this is not possible yet?

Comment

I am not sure why this is not supported. I will forward the request to support account groups for automated strategies to development to put it on the list of possible future enhancements. Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Thanks Jason, in fact I wanted to let u know that I've just already did the suggestion as you can check in this thread: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...572#post373572

Comment

The suggestion is present on the list and is assigned to ID# 1113. We added your vote.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by rocketman7, Today, 01:00 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
            Started by wzgy0920, 04-23-2024, 09:53 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes