Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Why Can't Use Dynamic Super DOM with Futures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Can't Use Dynamic Super DOM with Futures?

I noticed that I can't use a DYNAMIC Super DOM to enter orders for futures in NT. Why not? I really like the "HOLD" feature of being able to scroll up the price ladder to place manual stop entry or exit orders that are less than the currently displayed ladder range away. The HOLD button feature is not available on a static Super DOM so how am I supposed to place an order far above or below on the ladder with a static Super DOM? Everytime I try to scroll up the ladder on the static DOM, the ladder just recenters on the current bid/ask area.

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

This has to do with the license you are using. It is set up for the Static SuperDOM. Can you send me a note at support at ninjatrader dot com so I can give you a further explanation of this. Put in the subject 'For Vince'

As for the your other issue, right click in the DOM and uncheck 'Auto Center'. Now you should be able to scroll the price.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Vince,

Thanks for your quick reply. It's been a while since I watched the DOM training presentations so I guess I forgot about and/or couldn't find the auto-center button. That was my main problem with the static DOM. I didn't know it has to do with my license.

geoMEAN

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
      0 responses