NT Frozen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT Frozen

Shortly after the GC open this morning my installation of NT became unresponsive. All my charts froze and NT was unresponsive to mouse input. This occurred after I attempted to do a data reload on one of my charts. It was necessary to use Task Manager to exit the program.

I rebooted the system and attempted to reload NT. The Task Center appeared, but none of my workspaces loaded and NT is again unresponsive - when I move the mouse cursor over the NT Task Center it indicates that it's busy. NT has been frozen in this state for at least 10 minutes. This is a live copy of NT. Please advise.

Hi ClayB1,

Thanks for your post.

I'd like to assist and I will need to look through your log and trace which contain some personal information.

Please send an email to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com. In the email please add a link to this forum thread.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your speedy response, but I have already found a solution to the problem. Apparently the data reload somehow corrupted the chart template and caused NT to freeze. Removing the corrupt template allowed NT to load and function normally.

Again, thanks for the quick response.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bill2023, Yesterday, 08:51 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post bill2023  
      Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes