Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing all of the data from the weekend and today's session

My issue is this:
    I can open any chart with previous data loaded onto it except im missing the data from this last weekend, so Friday close and till current. It will load the current price just nothing in between from the Friday close and as soon as I close ninja I lose that amount of data I had while it was opened today. So back to square one.

All previous data from Friday close loads fine
    I've rebooted, restarted, cleared the cashe in the ninja db, reset db, reset instrument, deleted my rithmic/vision connection and made a new one. None of this has worked.

This is a live account all the futures contracts are upto date 6-14
    The session template is set to default 24/7 and ive tried the normal session template.
    My pc's clock is set UTC -06:00 Saskatchewan, I don't know if this is an issue or if there's a correct timeframe I should set my pc clock to for trading.
    Any fast help would be awesome.
    I've looked on the fourms for answers but all the ones I have found don't work.
    My internet connection is working fine, its a little slow but ive never had this issue while using the internet at my work site to trade with before.

Also to note............ anything under daily data wont load any data except for the current price of which it is at at that very moment( 1 big bar)
    Any minute data, range wont load

I just connected to the end of day and it loaded the missing data on a daily chart but nothing under that time frame except for the ( 1 big bar)

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum.

So that I may investigate please contact me by email at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. You will find the file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I will need a copy of the 'trace.20140512.txt' file.
      KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ty for you're reply Kyle, I have sent the requested items to you, from [email protected]

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post arvidvanstaey  
        Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
        16 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post samish18